Top shirts Myteeshirtpalace on 2020/10/07

 Thom Browne’s “first and only” family trip growing up was to the 1976 Summer Olympics in Montreal. He would have been 11 years old at the Top shirts Myteeshirtpalace on 2020/10/07 but he remembers Caitlyn Jenner winning the gold medal in the decathlon and Nadia Comaneci scoring the first perfect 10 in gymnastics. It doesn’t take a lot of mental gymnastics to understand the imprint that these moments of athletic perfection must have left on Browne. Yes, there are the many references to sports in his clothing, but there is also the fact that fastening oneself into his suits requires the mental focus—and often the attenuated calf muscles—of an athlete.For spring 2021 Browne has gone sporting at the 2132 Olympics, an event he imagines happening 239,000 miles from Earth on the moon. In a wry video he wrote that accompanies the collection, comedian Jordan Firstman and model Grace Mahary banter like sports commentators as models and flag bearers descend the stadium steps of the Los Angeles Coliseum. (The video is as wacky as any live Browne performance: transfixing, imaginative, maybe a little long.) The venue was chosen both for its Art Deco architecture and its hosting of the 1932 Olympics. The silhouettes of the ’20s and ’30s inform the clothing, from the drop-waist dresses to the slim skirts, some pleated, others as straight as your back must be to pull them off.




Joe Biden 2020 will You shut up Man American flag signature shirt




Jesus is My savior Baseball is My therapy vintage shirt




Jack Skellington that’s what I do I drink Coffee I hate people and I know things vintage shirt




I’m a Mouse Ears fall and Starbucks kinda Girl shirt




I asked god for a true friend so he sent me a Sloth Heart shirt




Hiking life is short the world is wide colorful shirt




Gnome lefse Tester Reporting for duty shirt




Giraffe Let me check My Giveashitometer nope nothing colorful shirt




Frenchies face mask best quarantine Friends shirt




French Bulldog face mask Keep calm and stay at home with me shirt




Wild Bobby 2020 Kanye for President Vote Campaign Mens Political Long Sleeve shirt




Swimming 2020 It ruins My swimming season very bad would not recommend shirt




Snoopy’s water reflection Snoopy’s American flag shirt




Snoopy and Woodstock Merry Christmas shirt




Sloth I don’t care what day it is It’s early I’m grumpy I want Dunkin’ Donuts shirt




Skulls Dead Pancreas society diabetes awareness shirt




Skull Sunflower Rock Paper Scissors throat punch I win shirt




Horror characters I am a simple woman Dutch Bros heart Halloween shirt




Hippie Santa Claus Diamond Merry Christmas shirt




Got That Post-Vote Glow shirt




God first Family Second then Pittsburgh Steelers footballl shirt




Funny Trump 2020 Really Great Kung Fu Martial Arts shirt




Fishing Bitches catch fishes shirt




Diabetes I’m so sweet I need Insulin shirt




Crochet this is how I Roll shirt




Chihuahua Mummy Halloween shirt




Chemistree oh Chemistree shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Lupincatstore-Labrador retriever i can wine all i want i’m retired vintage shirt

Revetstore-Scorpio Girl smart ass kind Soul sweet Sinner Humble Moon shirt

Myteeshirtpalace-Ingen stress og jag jeg har altid tid til Kage shirt